He who places his hope on thee, O Virgin all-glorious, will prosper in all he does.

Inscription on Byzantine coin during reign of Romanus III



Thursday, July 15, 2010

When You're In Henderson, Nevada

During a discussion over at John's place, I discovered that our own Sophocles is co-owner, and soon to be a larger owner, of Kyklos Greek Cafe in Henderson, Nevada. The fact that Sophocles has access to enough lending--in one of the worst-hit housing markets--to enlarge his ownership stake demonstrates his business acumen. I'd call it extreme acumen.

I'm pleased to call attention to the Kyklos link that I'm placing in the appropriate spot on the right.

Sophocles can tell you what he does in his own words:

3 comments:

Sophocles said...

Visibilium,

Thank you so much my friend. I wish I could express how much this means to me.

Here is a link to an older commercial that we were fortunate to have a local Vegas company shoot on us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzyW9TpCFbs

Yours in Christ,

Sophocles

Sophocles said...

As of yesterday, it became official: I handed over two checks, one to each brother, and now I am the sole owner of the Cafe. Exhilarating and frightening all at one time.

Keeping you up to speed.

Visibilium said...

Fantastic!